10/09/2011

Miss Palermo is online...

screenshot via Olivia Palermo

When I tried to find Olivia Palermo's blog some weeks ago, I was really surprised that there is no official blog she owns. Of course, there are many blogs using her name, her outfits, her pictures and whatever...! But there was really nothing official Olivia posts herself. 

Fortunately, this time is over. Since last week, Miss Palermo went online with www.OliviaPalermo.com.

As I already mentioned in my posts before I'm a big admirer of The Hills and The City. I read LC's blog as well as Whitney's, I have their books (Lauren Conrad Style and True Whit) and I really love their collections Paper Crown and Whitney Eve. So, I always wondered why Olivia Palermo hasn't followed them yet?! Although I didn't like her character Olivia from Elle in "The City", I like the way she performed this little bitch in such a classy way. I always loved her looks. Her outfits, her hair and her make-up. She is defnitely one of the most elegant and classy women, at least in my opinion ;-).

So, I was really happy and exited when I read some weeks ago that she will go online with her blog OliviaPalermo.com. Well, I was quite busy this week, but now I had the chance to see what it's like...!

I like the clean layout. That fits to her. You can see little sketches on the left and right sight from Olivia. I like them a lot. Besides fashion, accessories and lifestyle topics, Olivia is going to post about traveling and give some tips, too. I mean, if someone can give good advices on styling and "how to" it's definitely Olivia!

Since, there are not so many posts in yet (of course) I'm really exited about how it will grow. I'm really looking forward to read it and see what's going on in her life and what she's experiencing.

Have a nice Sunday!
K.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love Olivia! Everyone think's she's a bitch at The City, I always thought she is just a victim from people who envy & hates her all at the same time. I think she have the prettiest face ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I also don't like her character in the city, but it's obviously not the real Olivia. She has a beautiful style and of course, she's really pretty! I totally agree ;-).

    ReplyDelete