8/31/2011

Whitney Eve Lookbook Fall 2011

As a big fan of Whitney Port and "The Hills" as well as "The City", I was so happy to see the lookbook for fall 2011 today.

pic via


Excited about the news, I opened the gallery and I was surprised! Really. I think, I expected something different. But her new collection is really different from the ones before. Those clean and minimalistic styles are somehow gone. And I don't mean that in a bad way. NO, definitely not! I honestly like it!

You see more colours and patterns than in her previous collections, but the cuts are similar. Dresses, shirst, pants, jumpsuits and vests...which remind me on the "Navajo-Trend" this fall! Although I was surprised at the first sight I can really picture Whitney in this collection - this is totally
WhitneyEVE. Like :-)





all pics via

You can find the whole lookbook on Whitney's page.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment