9/28/2011

Paper Crown lookbook Spring 2012

As I already mentioned before I'm a big fan of The Hills and The City and of course...of Lauren Conrad. So, I read her blog too and of course I love Paper Crown. Lauren's first collection in Fall 2011 already impressed me and I loved the Holiday 2011 line. It's so Lauren and so wearable.

That's why I definitely won't withhold you the Spring 2012 lookbook of Paper Crown although it will be in stores not before March 2012.
Pic via Lauren Conrad

The collection is again for everyone, I think. There are so many lovely pieces that every girl or women can find something. Long dresses, skirts and short which can be combined perfectly for an office outfit, cute blouses and shirts. The colors are soft and classy and the fabrics are smooth and flowing.

For me it's a really really successful collections since it's Lauren-like and full of classy, but interesting pieces which can be combined to every occasion. 

Unfortunately, there's no own online store for Paper Crown yet, but here you can find stores in your area and different online shops.






all pics via Lauren Conrad
 And if you are also such a big fan of Lauren have a look at KOHL'S. They have a special LC Lauren Conrad site where she presents a fall collection, her favorite shoes and jewellery. I already found a pair of beautiful platform loafers and fall shorts.

Have fun!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment