9/03/2011

Waiting for Missioni....

And still ten days left until Missioni will hit the stores for Target and can be purchased online via www.target.com.

My favorite piece :-). Pic via.


I think, you all have already seen the preview. Me too, but only today I had the chance to have a closer look at the collection. I mean what should be said to this...It's Missioni! Can't be mistaken and I really love some of the pieces and decided to order some. Especially some of the dresses are perfect for casual Fridays with flats and blazer.

all pics via
The collection not only includes clothing, but also shoes, accessoires, decoration pieces as well as some pieces for kids and men. I already picked some things I'd like to order as presents for my lovely niece and my family.

Here's my choice:
Shoe pics via


Accessoires pics via

Decoration pics via


Kids pics via

Men pics via
Unfortunately this collection can only be ordered via target.com in the US. But I read in Life&Style #35 that you can ship your orders to e.g. Germany via www.myus.com.

Happy shopping!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment