9/18/2011

Michelle Williams for Vogue US in October

Still waiting for my US Vogue September issue (because the company where I subscribed couldn't deliver yet - aahhhhh) I saw the October cover this morning.

It's Michelle Williams in Marilyn Monroe style and since I'm a big of both, I checked out the pictures on Vogue, because I cannot wait until I can hold the issue in my hands.

Michelle Williams for Vogue, pic via
I think Michelle Williams is one of the best to present the Marilyn Monroe Style. Not only that she looks very much like her even without being dressed for Vogue cover shoot, but she seems like a though and cool woman too and at the same time seems so fragile. That reminds so much on Marilyn. I really love the pics and can't wait for the October issue.

My favorite pic via
You can find all pics here.

Enjoy!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment