9/19/2011

Dogs love shoes, too!

..and I had to experience that grieviously last Thursday evening. I left my pumps on the floor and forgot to put them back in the rack before we left for dinner.

Two hours later, my pumps were shredded :-(. Ok, it wasn't that bad, but the heels were bit in two. Bad bad dog!!! :-) Ok, maybe I would be mad about that if he'd done this with another pair of shoes, but since those weren't really an investment and just very simple ones, I'm not that sad. And lucky me...I need new ones now! I mean, I still have some pumps in my shoe rack, but they are different and I need a new pair like the detroyed ones, of course!

So, I looked for new simple black pumps, but there are thousands of them everywhere and there's always a slight difference between them. And I found some really good alternatives to the simple black ones....but I guess, I have to decide now...!

My criteria:
  • black or a neutral colour, no neon
  • heels not more then 8cm  - (I have to walk a lot and I still want to know who women on 12cm heels survive a 12 hour working day?)
  • heels shouldn't be too thin
  • if possible no winkle-pickers pls. - I prefer round shoes or at least not too peaky.
This is what I found until now:

pics via H&M, Mango, Zara, Dorothy Perkins, Urban Outfitters and Asos


I already have my favorites. What do you think?
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment