10/13/2011

It's time to...

...give a shit on my bank account and buy some new stuff ;-). Honestly, I really tried so safe some money, but today I have no more patience left!
Since I needed a warm jacket and really really urgently a simple pair of black pumps and if possible not too expensive, I trawled through my favorite online shops for some days. And as I already wrote, I found my perfect parka ;-)...yeahh...I found some other nice little things besides the shoes and the jacket, of course.

Here are my picks from Topshop:
found here

found here

found here

Here are my picks from H&M:
found here

found here

found here

found here
What do you think? Yes, I know...it's not very innovative and not the coolest pick, but I always try to buy some stuff I can wear in the office and also combine to my daily outfits.

I will let you know how it looks when I got the packages!
K.

PS: I already have the feeling that I spent to much money on stuff like this ;-) WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment