11/09/2011

VersaCelebration

Colorful, glamorous, glittering...that's how the Versace celebration yesterday evening in New York must have been. Celebrities like Uma Thurman, Blake Lively, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Hudson and Selma Blair joined Donatella Versace and H&M to celebrate the launch of Versace for H&M in New York. 


Donatella Versace and Margareta van den Bosch (creative director H&M) pic via H&M


pics via H&M

Donatella Versace created an amazing show in typical Versace environment. On a golden paved catwalk models like Lindsay Wixson or Abbey Lee presented the glitzy outfits that will be in stores on November 17th...well-known already! 

I admit that I was curious and exited when I heard first about the corporation between Versace and H&M. Maybe because I really like the previous collections from designers like Lanvin, Matthew Williamson or Karl Lagerfeld for H&M. BUT...when I first saw some pics from the collection I was - yes, I need to say it like this - a bit disappointed! I don't know why really. I mean, I know that Versace isn't my style and why thought I that the collection for H&M would be different and for me too?!  

pics via H&M

Nevertheless, I spotted a few pieces I try to snatch. But for sure, I won't sit in front of my pc early in the morning like I did the last time. Here's what I think to buy: 

pic via H&M

pic via H&M

pic via H&M

pic via H&M
What are you trying to snatch? 
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment