8/27/2011

August Glossy Box

Actually, I didn't wanted to order the Glossy Box, but since I always buy a lot of stuff and afterwards I'm disappointed....I think this is a nice and even cheaper way to test the things before.

So, I ordered last month and tataaaa....yesterday I got it! My first Glossy Box! I really like how it looks...girlish and the packaging is cute! 



So, it contains:
  • C:EHKO Push-Up Shampoo
  • L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional White base Mascara
  • L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Black Mascara
  • Malu Wilz Night Affairs Nail Polish (Nr.220)
  • TANA Cosmetics Manoa Cristal Quicky (a small nail studio)
  • Weleda-Extra: refreshing moisturizer


Well, I'm not completely excited, but also not disappointed. The shampoo is not really what I need with my thick hair and the nail polish colour is really not the newest one, but I like the mascara and the little nail studio. It really works and my nails are shining without any polish now!

So, let's see what the September box is holding for us?!




Enjoy your boxes and have a nice weekend!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment