12/19/2011

It Doesn't Matter If it's Black Or White....

Sometimes it matters and the best decision is "Black & White"!


Always in the mood for new shoes...;-), I recognized that I mostly buy black shoes. I have some brown ones too, a purple pair, blue heels, ballerinas in light blue, dark red and leo and some shoes in grey shades...but I wouldn't call my shoe rack colored! Time for a change!!!

So, I ogled at a pair of black and white Brogues from H&M.
pic via H&M
Then I thought flats maybe wouldn't be that good, because I think you cannot combine them to everthing, but that "Black & White" thing got me. Continuing my "Black & White" run, I found my new love! At Dorothy Perkins...whereelse?! I always find someting there....doesn't matter if it's black or white ;-).


Aren't they lovely?! And they are really comfortable, because the heel is just 8 cm high and it's not too slim. I love them. They look great with jeans or black straight pants, but really cute with a skirt or dress....everything goes with them!

Have a great day!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment