6/29/2013

Glossybox June 2013 & Grazia

Glossybox loves Grazia

A very special Glossybox landed in the mail boxes this month. Glossy box loves Grazia! Perfect combination for me since I'm an addicted reader of Grazia since...forever.







The box included as usual five great beauty products and a pocket edition of this weeks GRAZIA magazine (I had it before, of course).


  • Butter London - Nail polish Shag (what a great color)
  • Kryolan - Lip n' cheek (I'll use it for the cheeks since I don't really like lip sticks)
  • Montblanc - Legend pour femme (unfortunately not really my perfume, but maybe one of the girls will like it)
  • Rituals Cosmetics - Yogi Flow shower foam (Love it)
  • SHISEIDO - Benefiance wrinkle resist 24 intensive eye contour cream (totally needed in my age :-))
Thank you Glossybox team and Grazia! 

Love
K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment