4/19/2013

Favorite spring trend: Asian prints & cuts

There are a lot of spring trends this year - from stripes, pastel colors, dungarees, flowers (as always) etc. But my absolute favorite is the Asian trend. It doesn't matter if it's an Asian print or cut. Currently, you can find it everywhere and I really love it. 

A bomber jacket, e.g. with colorful flowers and/ or dragons will light up even the most boring office outfit. 
 
Zara, Closed, Asos, Topshop, Choies

This collection of blouses makes it hard to decide: 

Romwe, Closed, Topshop, Zara TRF (out of stock), River Island 

The only earrings I could found :-( and my favorite pants in Asian style: 

River Island, Asos, Zara

What's your favorite spring trend? 

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love
K. 

2 comments:

  1. wow.. nice you love asian printed dear.
    In my country also so famous for traditional printed, that's called batik.
    Maybe you will love it :)

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete