3/10/2013

"& other stories" - my favorites

I'm sure you all have already noticed that the new online store "& other stories" has launched last Thursday. I tried to enter the pre-opening on Thursday, but there was no chance at all. So, I had a look just a few minutes ago and I'm definitely a new fan. My wishlist was full within seconds :-). But just the wishlist. Still no shopping for me :-(. Anyway, I just wanted to post my favorites and let you know that you should check out the online store. It's amazing! 


& other stories online store

I totally fell in love with these shoes: 

all pics via stories.com

or the bags: 

all pics via stories.com

but I miss this bag that I saw on Tumblr before the opening. Actually, I thought about buying this one, maybe. Hopefully it will be available some time. 

Also the accessories are great: 

all pics via stories.com

And the these are my favorite pieces in clothing. Actually, there are some more, so I just picked out a few: 

all pics via stories.com

So, did you already picked your favorites? Have you bought anything yet? 

Have a great Sunday evening! 
Love
K. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all this inspiration! What a lovely blog :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete