3/22/2013

Newbies/ H&M Devided


No, I didn’t break the rule of no shopping until I got a new job! Unfortunately, it wasn’t a new job, but the return of my lovely winter coat (cause it had such bad quality, sadly) which offered me some money for a little shopping. I desperately needed a little spring refresh in my closet, although it is still so freezing outside!

Anyway, I found some nice pieces that make my soul smiling againJ.

Favorite spring shirt: colored ponies and unicorns.



Stripes, of course!



A little rockin’ spring…



and flowers, for sure. The blazer was in sale for just 15 €.



Outfit posts will follow as soon as Madame Sun decides to show up again…maybe! J Have you bought some spring essentials for spring already?! What did you get?

Have a wonderful weekend all.
Love
K. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that jacket! Great finds and hopefully it will be warm enough to wear them!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. das shirt gefällt mit sehr gut :)

    lg
    svetlana

    ReplyDelete