2/23/2012

Stylish notes with Filofax

Some days ago, I got a wonderful present...my new Filofax Amazona Personal notebook in red!!! I love it.

Since I love making notes and writing down everthing in my schedule or making lists the red leather book is just perfect for me and will be a lifetime partner, for sure ;-).
Surprisingly, I discovered Anna Wintour with a similar notebook at the Marc Jacobs Fall 2012 show while scrolling through Bryan Boy's blog.

Anna Wintour pic via Bryanboy.com/ Filofax pics found here

I'm not sure if Anna Wintour is really using a Filofax, but at least it looks very similar. Very good taste this lady ;-).

Love
K.

4 comments:

  1. That's a very cool find!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Following you via Google Reader, GFC and Twitter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! ;-)Have a nice day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, I like ANNA W!!
    Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC and G*+ too!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete