2/11/2013

Glossybox February 2013 - Valentine's Day




The cutest Glossybox ever! I think :-). Isn't this "flower bow" nice? Very girlish, but cute. And since this month' box is dedicated to Valentine's Day, it's allowed that its pink and cute ;-). 

Although, I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day (but I don't hate it either), I'm happy about the box and its samples. Once again a lipstick/ lip gloss duo....but hey, it's Valentine's Day and a very good friend of mine loves lip gloss. 



Here's what I found in: 

  • Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap - organic soap with different oils. Well, I guess I need to get used to the scent, but maybe it feels really really good ;-).
  • Etre Belle Cosmetics Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask - Always good and needed. 
  • Model Co Lip Duo - As already said above :-). 
  • Sexy Hair sexyhairorganics Moisture Boost - Think I will love it. Since I have really thick and dry hair it's very welcome. 
  • Tautropfen Bathing stick - Well, I don't take a bath too often, but that's a good reason trying again. 
  • Extra Goodie: Valentina from Valentino....Love it! 



The Glossy Mag is great again....a little knowledge about Valentine's Day, best gift ideas, great hotels and travelling ideas etc. 



Good job, dear Glossybox team! Really like it. 

What was in your box this month? Succeeded or failed? Let me know. 
Have a wonderful Monday! 

Love
K. 

1 comment: