1/05/2013

OOTD - Leather skirt and blue knit

Well, it took me almost a week for my first outfit post this year. Hope this isn't a bad sign ;-).

I had to go to the city today to return my Replay jeans I bought recently, you remember?! I wore them only twice during the last weeks and they wear out so much.... It looks terrible! I don't wanna wear it like that. So I returned them and got a smaller size now. I hope it will work better now. Let's see!

Anyway, here's my outfit from today:

denim shirt - H&M/ blue knit, coat - Mango/ leather skirt - Zara/ shoes - Converse/
bag - Liebeskind



Looks like the Converse could be my favorites for this year ;-)
Love
K.

4 comments:

  1. I love this laid back look, so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cobalt blue of your sweater! Super cute.

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, der Lederrock ist klasse! Ich hätte auch gern einen ;) Steht dir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete