1/08/2013

New hair cut?!

I'm thinking about a slightly different hair cut, but I'm not sure yet. Since I cut my hair last year from quite long to a "bob-kind-of-thing" I go more often to the hairdresser, because I don't like it when my hair is on my shoulders and waves to the outside. And it's time again now. Question is -  Grow it long again or only a little over my shoulders or just cut it shorter again?

Last weekend I read an article about the new CHOP from Karlie Kloss in Vogue and I instantly felt in love with her new look. 

Karlie's new CHOP/ pic via Vogue

Also her cut from last year is really cute, I think. I like the short side bangs.

pic via BellaSugar
Similar to Karlie's cut is Rose Byrne's wavy hair. I really like that and bangs here, too!


Pic via BellaSugar

So, what do you think? Cut again or grow longer?!
Thanks for any advice!

Love
K. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment