12/12/2012

New in/ Replay jeans

Already a while ago, my favorite jeans from Armani Exchange left me. I found them some years ago in Las Vegas and loved them since, because they were flattering and I could combine them to everything. They had a dark blue color and were straight fit, so perfectly for the office as well. 

Anyway, we has to say goodbye a while ago and since then I couldn't really find a jeans that I liked that much. So, last week I went to the city to my favorite store (Daniels in Bonn) to try again. And after only 3 trials...BOOOM! I felt in love with my new REPLAY slim bootcut! 





Actually, I was looking for a straight one in dark blue again, but the two I tried before didn't suit me very well. So, even if I was a little doubtful when the nice salesgirl brought me the Replay, I tried it on and...surprise surprise...I immediately felt so comfortable in it. The fabric is so soft, the color is perfect and the legs are onl flared a little, but they make really longer legs. It's perfect and I'm so happy about it now, since I hate buying jeans usually! 

Outfit posts will follow soon! 

Which denim brand do you like the most? Any favorites or do you try always different ones? 

Have a nice evening all! 
Love
K. 


1 comment: