9/11/2012

OOTD - Black & White

In my last outfit post I was also wearing this pants from H&M. Actually, they evolved to one of my favorites during the last weeks since the are so comfy and you can combine them with everything...for casual and business looks. And all this for just 9,95€ - great!

So this time I wear them with a white long silk blouse, blazer and my new loafers from Zara Basic. As you know, I'm not really good in jewellery, I've choosen a simple necklace with a black little stone and the matching black ring which I really love.

Sorry for the bad pic quality...it's so dark in our apartment and the camera is not the best :-).

blazer - no name, pants - H&M, blouse - Dorothy Perkins


necklace - Thomas Sabo, ring - Giorgio Martello, shoes - Zara Basic

Love
K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment