As I may have already read in my last post, I started a 30 day challenge "Vegan for Fit".
My first day started with a very delicious breakfast "Mini crunchy pancakes with raspberry yogurt ice cream". It was so yummy, I just wanted to share it with you.
For two servings you need:
- 60 g whole wheat flour
- 140 ml soy milk
- 20 g agave syrup
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- a pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground vanilla
- 30 g Amaranth (not the grain, but the popped one)
The ice cream:
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- 30 g agave syrup
- 80 g soy yogurt
- 2 bananas
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- little walnut oil
- little agave syrup
|all ingredients, only the soy milk is missing|
1. Mix all ingredients for the batter, except the Amaranth. Whisk until it is smooth.
2. Mix the Amaranth into the batter.
3. Put a little walnut oil to the pan.
4. 2 tbsp. per pancake and bake 4 minutes per side on mid heat.
5. Put all ingredients for the ice cream in a mixer. Use really frozen berries. Otherwise it'll look like on my pics since my berries were a little unfrozen already.
6. Slice the bananas and wash the raspberries.
7. At last, staple the pancakes, raspberries and bananas like you see in the pic and top it with the ice cream and little agave syrup.
|My ice cream was more cream then ice, but yummy any way :-)|
Already hungry again when I see the pics. Guess this will be my new favorite weekend breakfast.
Have fun and enjoy in case you try it and let me know what you think!
Have a wonderful day!