1/30/2013

January recap @Instagram

The first month is already over...time flies! 

Since I'm still at home and looking for a job, this was a very quiet month for me. After our Christmas trip, we spent New Years Eve at home and just relaxed the first few days of 2013. 
My resolutions also include to improve my writing skills and so I bought "Writing for the Fashion business". I'm working on it! 



During the 2nd week I cleaned our apartment and made a hot deal with the Lala Berlin jumper. We spend some nights out for dinner and finally got a new phone (my mom was already freaking out :-)). 



We had to admit that we gained some pounds and after a few bitchy days of mine ;-), my BF convinced me finally to start the "David Kirsch 7 day programme" - 2 weeks done ;-). Nevetheless, I enjoyed my favorite Ben & Jerry's. I can never resist! 



The last week of January started with the exhibition "Schuhtick" for me. (Post will follow soon.) I really enjoyed learning so many interesting things about the history of our LOVE :-). Really great exhibition! Another night, we spend with friends who made Sushi for us....so yummie and a very funny evening, of course.



Hopefully, I will find a new job next months or at least any chance to earn some money....it's cruel not to buy anything in those sale times ;-(.

Hope you all had a great start in 2013!
Have a wonderful evening.
Love
K.

2 comments: