1/02/2013

Christmas recap - part II


The last 3 days of our Christmas tour we spent at my dad's place in the very east of Germany - in the mountains. Lucky us, they still had snow :-) It was amazing. We went for sledding with the family crowd and the other day we were hiking through the snow. Enjoying the beautiful landscape there was the most relaxing thing during all those days! Great! 



























After 10 km we were back home and Jonesy suddenly felt asleep :-) We made it to dinner, but felt asleep right after.

So, done with Christmas and New Year! It starts all over again now!

Love
K.

6 comments:

  1. I someone very happy in the snow!
    Happy New Year darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing. So much uninterrupted nature is hard to find those days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true and sometimes I feel like in the middle of nowhere out there. But it's just so relaxing :-)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute dog!! Great pictures hun, i hope 2013 brings you everything you want! Have a great day and Happy New Year, i would love it if you could check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other?

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimee, thank you and a happy New Year for you, too. I will check out your blog for sure. But I prefer that you just follow if you really like my blog and not just because I follow you. Sorry, but I will visit your blog for sure and leave a comment.
      xo
      Katharina

      Delete