12/08/2012

OOTD/ Burgundy corduroy and grey sweater

Actually, this is not my today's outfit, but from this week when I was in town for little Christmas shopping.  When I need something comfy, I often go with my burgundy corduroy pants from H&M. I love them, because they are so easy to wear with everything. 

sweater - Mango, pants - H&M, boots - ZARA

I found the boots recently as I already posted before at ZARA and totally felt in love with them. The sweater I found at Mango. It is embellished with strass and studs on the shoulders. So, it looks like more then just a grey sweater. 

I wish you all a happy weekend and hope you enjoy this wonderful winter weather :-) I love walking through the snow when the sun is shining....isn't that fantastic?! 

Love 
K :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love those jeans and that sweater! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The boots are awesome :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of this and then the edginess of your top. love love love! I hope I can see more of your personal style in the future ;]

    -K from loveyouduh.com

    ReplyDelete