11/24/2012

New in/ Blouses and shirts

I ordered some new blouses and shirts from Mango and Zara recently. I really like chic tops, because they pimp every simple jeans outfit. I can wear them to work and also upgrade my casual outfits. 

I felt for the red blouse with a valance and a printed bow tie blouse. Both from Mango





And I ordered two more casual shirts too. I felt for the check shirt with the little pearls on the shoulders a while ago and couldn't resist anymore ;-). 

Check shirt with pearls from Zara



Although I already have three denim shirts, I love this one the most, because it's so soft denim and the little appliqués make it more special. 

denim shirt with appliqués from Mango



Outfit post will follow for sure!
Love
K. :* 

7 comments:

  1. great, love them :)

    xoxo
    svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katharina, danke für deinen Kommentar! Die Jeansbluse von Mango ist toll!! Erinnert mich an Isabel Marant♥ Liebe Grüße aus Köln, Koko von golden cage

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red one has rich beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Hemden, ich würde sie auch ALLE genau so kaufen :))

    Ganz toller Blog, ich folge dir jetzt und freue mich auf mehr!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Frau Huegel

    ReplyDelete
  6. toll! die hemden sind echt super. gute wahl.

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete