7/01/2012

Brighten up this sad summer...

As I already wrote some days ago, I'm really sad this time about this rainy, boring so called "summer". The only good thing is that I don't need to care about my "not-in-bikini-shape" body ;-). I just wrap him up! But making it not worse, I found a beautiful parka in royal blue to brighten up those dreary rainy days. The parka is from the Zalando Collection and lucky me, already in sale (from 69,95€ to 34,95).

pic via Zalando

"Screaming for joy", I got my Zalando package on Friday and could take my royal highness out for a walk with my dog in the woods. I love it. The oversized parka has a great lenght, is very light and the color is beautiful. The only half arms and the draw cord make it look sporty and cool. Properly dressed for nearly every occasion, in my opinion! That's definitely one of my best bargains!

Well, this is not a "wow-outfit", but the parka looks great anyway ;-)


wearing: Parka - Zalando Collection/ Top - Dorothy Perkins/ pants - Only/ Ballerina - very old ones

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful parka. I lookes through your blog and I really like it. Do you want to follow each other??
    xoxo
    http://mydailycraziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete