6/04/2012

GLOSSYBOX May

Time again for the GLOSSYBOX in May. After being a little disappointed in the last months the May box is totally my taste again. So maybe the now 15 € monthly are worth it ;-).

This month surprises are:
  • Biotherm Eau Oceane Set - which I really like, it smells so fresh. 
  • Jane Iredale Lip Plumper Tokyo - I'm really not a lipstick girl. Actually, I never use it. But this little thing is great. I love the light color and the fresh peppermint sparkling feeling it leaves on your lips. Great. 
  • L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream Blemish Balm - havn't tried yet. 
  • Sexy Hair healthysexyhair Soy Touchable - so cute for the purse and it feels great on the hair, doesn't stick the hair to just one big wig. 
  • Shiseido Benefiance Enriched Balancing Softener - havn't tried yet, but couldn't be bad I guess. 
  • The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Hair Butter - I love the hair butter. It softens asap and it smells delicious.

Love
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment