2/20/2012

Am I too oldfashioned?!

I've never been a fan of creepers and I never will be. Although I'm very open-minded when it comes to shoes (actually) I just don't know what these shoes are?!

pic via Moloko Shop
Though, I just ignored this trend! Now, unfortunately...they came back to my mind with a slight change...they are now pointed!

pics via Romwe

And this time, I couldn't help but think of my grandma's old iron ;-) (Yes, she really had such an old iron when I was really little which is some time ago now ;-().

pic found here




I know that fashion should be fun, experimental, risky, open-minded and so on...but this time, I cannot help but wonder: Why do we need/ should/ want to wear iron-like shoes on our feet? Only to look at them makes me feel heavier. And honestly...I just cannot imagine that someone looks nice with these irons on her/ his feet...I just can't!

Please explain!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment