1/31/2012

I put my new shoes on....

Woke up cold one tuesday thursday,
i'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,
i felt like there where two days missing in my day to day life,
so i quickly opened the wardrobe,
pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,
topped it off with a pair of old shoes,
that were ripped around the seams,
and i thought these shoes just don't suit me.

Hey, I put some new shoes on,and suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,it so inviting,
Oh, short on money,but long on time,
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
and i'm running late,and i dont need an excuse,
'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes ;-).

Here they are: ;-)

Ash wedge sneaker via Asos.com

Jones loves them too ;-)

Actually, I really wanted to have the Isabel Marant Wedge sneakers, but I couldn't ignore my account again and decided for the also very very lovely ones from ASH. Still not really cheap, but more affordable...;-). I looove them!

And those are the Isabel Marant sneakers...amazing, but simply not my budget ;-(.

Isabel Marant sneaker pic via mytheresa


Which one would you have bought?
K.;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment