10/29/2011

October Glossy Box

All good things are 3...so here it is: Glossy Box #3 (for me) in October - dedicated to the topic "Care". And I need to say that this box is the best ever! All samples are totally perfect.



I received:
  • Kaloderma: Age Balance Cream (can't be wrong at my age, right? ;-))
  • L'Oréal Professional: Absolut Repair Cellular (I'm crazy about L'Oréal hair products)
  • Misslyn: Sweet Lips (I love this gloss)
  • Moroccanoil: Oil treatment (I usally use L'Oréal oil, but I always wanted to try this...so, I'm really happy to have a sample now)
  • OPI Nail Lacquer: I love OPI polishes and since you can't buy them everywhere here (have to order online), I love this one and I totally like the color - perfect for every occasion. 
As a little gift or advice, there's a beauty receipe from the US inside for a pumpkin poultice in it. I'm sure I'll try it when it got colder outside on a cozy sunday!

Hope you had a perfect glossy box, too?!

Have a nice weekend.
K. 

 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment