10/31/2011

I want yellow knit

I saw this perfect sweater from United Colors of Benetton in Grazia and I felt in love. Unfortunatly, United Colors of Benetton has no online shop. So, I called 3 stores I know, but they don't have it ;-(.

During the last years United Colors of Benetton lost their presence in the fashion market after they were well-known for their controversial advertising in the 90's. I really liked their clothes during that time, but lost sight after a while. Only last year, I bought a really nice red duffle coat and a cozy long cardigan from United Colors of Benetton.

Now, I have one option left to buy that lovely piece and I will try to catch it on Friday. So cross your fingers!

pics via United Colors of Benetton
Any idea where to buy United Colors of Benetton online?! Let me know.
Thx
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment