9/02/2011

Karl Lagerfeld for IMPULSE on Macy's

Karl Lagerfeld's collection for "IMPULSE" hit the Macy's stores this week and I'm really impressed! A first look at the collection made me say: Yes, I would wear it all!

The collection is elegant AND modern. The colours are mostly muted, but there are some pink accents in between. This makes IMPULSE to an ideal "office collection" for me, but at the same time a lot of the 45 pieces can be combined to casual and chic all day outfits.

For the campaign, Lagerfeld could win Coco Rocha and shoot with her.

pic via
A backstage report to the shooting per video can be found here.

And since I started a new business project yesterday and need to whip my wardrobe into shape, as I told you, I have picked my favorites and I will order some pieces now at Macy's online.

Here are my favorite pieces:





all pics via


You can see all pics on Fashionologie or go to Macy's directly. 

Happy shopping and a nice weekend!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment